2.03.2010

yes i can doin with my self
leave me, and let me thinking hard
i can do it with my self
back to my bad habit
never ask me about love
cause it so limited in my head
Soon my lucky day will arrive
I know that before my death
surely my luck will change


I'm left waiting for my luck
But my luck took another course
Surviving a reality
of which I could never escape.
In order to eat, you have to search for what's real
Although I know this is a society of rules
Off to prison my friendship writes
Don't rush because your luck will change
Hey, you'll see

And it boils
Burns
Up from my toes
Churning in my stomach
Burning up my throat
It swirls in my mouth
Twisting and
Twisting
It around my tongue
Until it turns black
And I spit it out
Walk away
Burn again, burn again
My mouth is numb with the inky poison of you
The harder it is to spit you out
The more you come back
The worse you taste

No comments:

Post a Comment