12.28.2009

TRUTH not BULLSHIT

† I like dreaming, coz it keeps me alive ,, til now! Without a dream I'm nothing! Bermimpilah sebelum mimpi itu dilarang! So, for every one who doesn't have a dream or never dreaming, start to find it and do it right now! Enjoy your dream and live your life with dreams! Chase your dream but do not living in your dream! I am a dreamer, so what?! Who doesn't? Oh.. one more thing, Use your IMAGINATION to reach your DREAM

† I like talking to people who has a manner and an attitude, has a good sense of humor, and knows how to start a good conversation.

† I like making jokes even a silly-stupid-motherfuckin joke to entertain myself, personally, and other people! So, no hard feeling at all yo'!! :D

† I hate liar, betrayal, dishonesty, untruth, disappointment. Fuck it!! So, I cannot trust people easily before I know him/her very well. I won't trust all kind of promises or anything u said before u prove it. I need a PROOF and ACT! Promise =equal= BuLLshit!! HeLL yeah!! Do not LIE to me!! just say what u want to say, juz tell me the truth!! I need the TRUTH not BULLSHIT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment